Monday, April 12, 2010

14 HP KICK BACK!!!!!

Check out this 48" encore. I was testing it out last night after Mr. Fix-it sharpened the blades and got it ready for the season. I bought it at the end of last season to try to cut down on cutting time this year... it has pistol grip controls...well, I stalled it. Mr. Fix-it asked me to start it. I usually pull the engine over t get it to the top of the compression stroke, It has a normal pull start, not a miten-grip...before I knew it the engine kicked back!!!!! OH MY GOD.....I was crying, I was yelling, I was rolling on the ground, I made up new swear words...I did not want to look at my hand, I was sure a bone was sticking out somewhere...I could not breathe, it felt like someone had kicked me in the chest....I am still reeling from this incident because although my bone was not sticking through my skin...I damaged something, tore a muscle or something. I can't make a fist or put any pressure on it....I am sure it will get better. Mr. Fix-it has ordered a mitten grip and is considering getting me an electric start....what a girl!!!